(BSNL) Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. was incorporated on 15th September 2000. It caught over the business of providing of telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with effect from 1st October‘ 2000 on going concern basis. BSNL provides best and high quilty services for its customers. In this post, I am providing Information about BSNL Balance Transfer and other things about Bsnl.
About BSNL Balance Transfer?📮
This is the new and recently launched feature by BSNL. According to this feature, one BSNL customer can send some amount of his main balance to the other BSNL customer. By doing this the talk time balance is deducted from Sender’s account, and credited to the receiver account instantly.
Different Ways Which Used For 🤔 BSNL to BSNL Balance Transfer in 2018
Here I am discussing BSNL Balance Transfer methods and ways which are used for balance transfer. So let’s start to know the process of BSNL Balance Transfer without killing a single second of your precious time.
Other Related Articles
- Complete BSNL USSD Codes List To Check Balance, Offers,3G/4G Plans
- Check Net Balance In Idea【 Idea USSD Codes List】
- Check Balance In Vodafone [ Vodafone Balance Check USSD Codes]
- How To Check Airtel Balance 【All Airtel USSD Codes】
- Check Idea Balance – A Complete List Of Idea USSD Codes
- USSD Codes of Airtel – A Complete Updated List of Check Balance, Plans
The Bsnl Balance Transfer By SMS
- Open message app of your mobile and📱 type the following SMS.
type an SMS like this “GIFT<Space>Mobile Number<Space>Amount ” and send to 53733 or 53738.
- Similar type GIFT 123456789 20 and send it to 53733 or 53738
- In next step ask your🗣 friend or family member to confirm that he received balance or not, he will get a message.
- All things are done well.
Terms & Conditions✋For BSNL Balance Transfer
Before Discussing Bsnl Balance transfer methods here first discuss the main terms and conditions (*) of BSNL Balance Transfer.
- The first condition is that the Bsnl Number must be 3 Months Old.
- This scheme is only Bsnl Users, Only Bsnl to Bsnl Users can send and receive the balance.
- Bsnl Customer can only send and receive 5 Rs to 100 Rs.
- You can transfer once in a particular BSNL number in one day.
- The service charge⚙ will be deducted from the sender account.
- The maximum limit is 100 Rs per day.
- BSNL operator is not responsible for any lost amount of main balance in case of entering wrong BSNL number.
Hope you get Information according to your query. Please continue Visit to our Website for more Updates and getting more Infomation about Telecomm Industry.
We wish your bright and joyful future. Enjoy your life……
Thanks, and Please Continue Visit.