Vodafone Provide best and reliable services to its customers. So many other network users want to port their Phone Number into Vodafone Network.🗼 To port in Vodafone is very easy and few samples are required to do this. But sometimes Vodafone customers also want to move other networks. They are attracted by other telecom company plans and offers. So In this article, we are presenting both In and Out port of Vodafone Network. Basically, In this post, We are going to provide you the Vodafone Port Number. By Using this number reader can change their present network to Vodafone and Vodafone to other networks. So now We start Our 😃 Happy journey of this article.
Thier are many telecom companies which provide better services for their customers. Vodafone Customer can change their Phone number to these companies. These companies are Idea, Aircel, Airtel, Reliance, BSNL, MTS, MTNL, Telenor, Videocon, Tata Docomo and Jio.
What Is Mobile Portability?🤔
First We define the portability. Basically, we can define probability is the to change form present service to other services. Or we can say that in portability users can change their present things to other things.
Mobile portability is to change your sim card other networks from your present networks. If customers are not satisfied with their present network than they change their network. They can Do this by some simple steps. I tell you about Vodafone Port Number and how you can port.
Main Pros ✅ Of Vodafone Number Port
There are many pros of Vodafone port Which are as given here.
- By doing this customers don’t need to change their current number 📞
- If you have a network issue🗼 than you get a better network here.
- Customers get cheap plans and offer if they are thinking that their current network is too expensive
- And 😅 Many other facilities are in the queue.
Main Cons 🚫 Of Vodafone Number Port:
There are some cons of Vodafone port. These are as given here
- Customers have to pay Rs. 19 💰 as a fee of porting.
- The port may take one week time 😲
Necessary Documents For Vodafone Number Port
For porting your phone number there are some important documents which are required. The required documents for Vodafone Number Port are given here
- One passport photograph🖼 of yours.
- Your Aadhar Card photocopy or your Aadhar Number.
- Fill the Mobile Portability Application Form
- You need your present mobile number and UPC (Unique Porting Code) code, Which is 8 digit Unique code.
Port In/Out to Vodafone SIM Network 🗼 in 2018
There are two ways✌ to Port Vodafone Number. You can use any method according to your suitability.
- By Call method
- By SMS method
Other Related Articles
- Complete BSNL USSD Codes List To Check Balance, Offers,3G/4G Plans
- Check Net Balance In Idea【 Idea USSD Codes List】
- Check Balance In Vodafone [ Vodafone Balance Check USSD Codes]
- How To Check Airtel Balance 【All Airtel USSD Codes】
- Check Idea Balance – A Complete List Of Idea USSD Codes
- USSD Codes of Airtel – A Complete Updated List of Check Balance, Plans
Port Vodafone Number By SMS 💬 Method:
Here we will use SMS method. For this please follow the given Steps
- Open your phone message app and type the below message from your mobile phone 📱 and send it
|SMS PORT <your current mobile number> to 1900|
Vodafone Number Port By Call 📞 Method:
If you want to port your Vodafone Number than you can also use Call method. The details of this method are given here.
- Open your mobile phone 📱 dial Ped and dial a number
|Call on 1900|
- And they provide you the UPC Code After receiving UPC (Unique Porting Code) code it is 8 digits, save it.
- Go to your nearest store to🏪 which you want to port.
- After completing your Identification They provide you a new SIM Card.
- Your this SIM is activated within One week.
- And For POSTPAID customers need to carry last month paid Bill.
Hope you get best and suitable Information according to your Query. Hope you enjoy my article. Please continue to visit our website for further updates about Mobile USSD Codes and other technical Information.
Again thanks dear for visiting…
Enjoy the life and best of luck for your dreams…….thanks……..